Shiv Sena Moves MLAs to Hotel Amid Uncertainty
By NDTV 07-Nov-2019
- Amidst the reports that a faction could break away from Shiv Sena to support its ally BJP, the Shiv Sena moved its MLAs to a hotel in Mumbai.
- Rubbinshing the reports Sanjay Raut said, "our MLAs are committed to the party and we don't have to hide to keep them from defecting."
- Rejecting this rumor Sanjay Raut said, those who are spreading such rumors should worry about their MLAs.
Also Read: Devendra Fadnavis Should Lead the Government: Nitin Gadkari
- Sena MLA Sunil Prabhu defending the step to move all the MLAs in a hotel said, "It is necessary for all the MLAs to be together in the prevailing situation.
- Maharashtra will go into President's Rule if no government is in place by tomorrow, before the state assembly's term ends.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know