NDA Govt completely focused on Kashmir-Ladakh, ignored Jammu: Harsh
By Daily Exceisior 07-Nov-2019
- Harsh Dev Singh said that while it appeared to be focused on Kashmir and Ladakh, the Jammu region continued to face apathy and differential treatment.
- He said that the issues and concerns of the people of the Jammu region had failed to receive due attention of the BJP led Government which was announcing sops and doles for valley and Ladakh.
- He said that sanctioning of two new Radio Stations for Uri and Kargil was the latest in the list of sops announced for the said two regions which had continued to receive Centre’s unmitigated attention post Article 370 abrogation.
- Harsh Dev Singh was addressing public meetings in various villages of Block Basantgarh and Block Kulwanta during his two- day tour of the Ramnagar Constituency.
- Expressing concern over the stalled developmental projects in the remote areas of Basantgarh, Singh called for early completion of Basantgarh-Khaned road which had been abandoned halfway by the PMGSY Department and the concerned executive agency.
Also Read: Justice Ramana asked Kapil Sibal that what happened in the Emergency?
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know