Justice Ramana asked Kapil Sibal that what happened in the Emergency?
By The Hindu 07-Nov-2019
- The court asked Mr. Sibal whether something similar happened in the 1970s during the Emergency under the Indira Gandhi government.
- Seven million people have never been paralysed like this ever before in this country,” Mr. Sibal
- Justice Ramana asked What happened in the 1970s? The Emergency? Mr. Sibal replied that even a state of emergency proclaimed under Article 352 did not envisage the abrogation of fundamental rights.
- Mr. Sibal asked Can you tell the J&K people not to move out of the house?
- You can restrict my right, but you have to protect my right within the contours of the restrictions, he contended.
Also Read: J&K Govt Issues Notice to Former CMs to Vacate the Official Bungalows
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know