TPCC Chief: Komatireddy Venkat Reddy swore to be loyal to the party
By The New Indian Express 07-Nov-2019
- Regardless of whether the Congress high command offer the post of TPCC chief or not, Bhongir MP Komatireddy Venkat Reddy swore to stay loyal to the party.
- Also, the leader urged the party high command to allot the post to a senior in the party.
- Giving his remark over the RTC strike, Venkat Reddy said, “The RTC employees do not care about CM’s warnings. Out of the 48,000 striking employees, only 300 have rejoined duties so far.”
- In warning to the chief minister, Venkat Reddy said that KCR would be sent to Chanchalguda prison once the Congress comes to power in the State.
- He also urged people to participate in the ‘Chalo Tank Bund’ protest to be held in Hyderabad on Saturday.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know