Kerala BJP chief to take oath as Mizoram Governor on Tuesday
By Northeast Now 04-Nov-2019
- Kerala BJP Chief P S Sreedhar Pillai will take the oath as the 20th Governor of Mizoram on Tuesday and he is expected to arrive on Monday.
- Guwahati HC Chief Justice Ajay Lamba will administer oath of affirmation to Pillai and the oath ceremony will be held at Raj Bhavan in Aizawl.
- The swearing-in ceremony will be attended by CM Zoramthanga, ministers, legislators, representatives of all political parties and leaders of civil society organizations.
- Notably, before the official appointment of the Governor, Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi was handling the responsibilities of the Governor of Mizoram.
- Pillai is the third man from Kerala to become Mizoram Governor after Kummanam Rajashekaran and Vakkom Purushothaman.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know