Haryana CM ML Khattar Announces Cash Incentives for Reporting Stubble Burning
By News 18 02-Nov-2019
- Delhi is facing a severe dip in air quality due to stubble-burning and is targetting Haryana, Punjab and Centre government for not taking any initiative.
- Over this, Haryana CM Khattar announced cash incentives for those reporting such incidents and directed officials to encourage farmers to opt alternatives.
- According to an official release Khattar met officials to review the crop residue management (CRM) scheme in his state.
- He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to take stringent measures to prohibit the burning of crop residue in their respective districts.
- He took initiatives after it was a declared "public heath emergency" in Delhi.
यह भी पढ़ें 54 साल का हुआ हरियाणा, पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने ट्वीट कर दी प्रदेशवासियों को बधाई
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know