P J Joseph elected parliamentary leader of Kerala Congress (M), C F Thomas deputy leader
By Mathrubhumi 02-Nov-2019
- P. J. Joseph and C. F. Thomas was elected as leader and deputy leader of Kerala Congress (M) respectively.
- Also, Mons Joseph has given the charge of whip and secretary.
- Illustrating the selection process to the media, Joseph informed that three out of five MLAs participated in the legislative party meeting.
- The leader further added that the leaders were elected unanimously and everyone has suggested his name for the working chairman.
- “After K M Mani’s demise, the authority to convene legislative party meeting vests with me, as the working chairman. K A Anotny tried to surpass this by convening the meeting as general secretary. But he is not even a general secretary,” Joseph further said.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know