PM Modi conveys Kerala Piravi Day greetings in Malayalam, English
By Mathrubhumi 01-Nov-2019
- November 1, being the Kerala Formation Day, PM Narendra Modi delivered his wishes to all Kerala people.
- PM Modi has conveyed his greetings in Malayalam and English on his twitter handle.
- PM tweeted, “On Kerala Piravi day, greetings to my sisters and brothers of Kerala. People from this state have made remarkable contributions to the nation. May the people of the state be happy and prosperous.”
- Along with Kerala people, Modi also greeted the people of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Karnataka.
- Today, all these states are observing their Foundation Day.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know