Arunachal Pradesh: DCM, Speaker inspected ongoing secretariat museum work
By Northeast Now 01-Nov-2019
- Arunachal Pradesh deputy CM Chowna Mein, alongwith State Assembly speaker P D Sona and MLA Zingnu Namchoom has inspected the ongoing work of the Assembly Secretariat museum.
- The museum will present the origin, growth and functioning of the Assembly as well as the rich cultural heritage of the State.
- The deputy chief minister seemed to be happy with the ongoing work of the museum in terms of its representation of all aspects of the Assembly.
- The minister has also directed the concerned officials to ensure all information and facts are duly verified and authenticated.
- He also informed that the museum will be equipped with 3D sculptures, handmade paintings, customized 3D paintings and photographs of the former chief ministers, speakers, deputy speakers and other renowned figures of the State.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know