Arunachal govt to set up medical college in Pasighat
By Northeast 20-Oct-2019
- Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Pema Khandu on Saturday announced that his government will soon open a medical college in Pasighat, the headquarters of East Siang district.
- Khandu made the announcement during his speech at the foundation day celebration of Rama Krishna Mission (RKM) Hospital here.
- The State presently has only one medical college in the form of Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences at Naharlagun.
- The chief minister also said that the State government will also be expanding the 50-bedded TRIHMS to a 100-bed one.
- It will also increase the intake of medical students in the institute, the chief minister said.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know