11th Pay Commission report will submit its report in six months
By Mathrabhumi 01-Nov-2019
- The cabinet has approved the 11th Pay Commision criteria for revising the salary of the govt. employees and teachers.
- Former secretary of Union Ministry K. Mohandas headed commission has been directed to submit its report in six months.
- Approximately, there are 5.5 lakh employees and 4 lakh pensioners in the state.
- Presently, the salary has been given according to the 10th Pay Commission report.
- The report was submitted along with the suggestion of the revision once in 10 years. Earlier, Oommen Chandy-led government has approved the pay revision once in five years.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know