Clashes broke out in Ernakulam DCC during Indira Gandhi commemoration ceremony
By Mathrubhumi 31-Oct-2019
- Some clashes broke out in Ernakulam District Congress Committee (DCC) office during the Indira Gandhi commemoration ceremony.
- Initially, the arguments started from the removal of the Kochi mayor and the clashes goes on in the presence of senior leaders including K. V. Thomas.
- After N. Venugopal completed his speech at the ceremony, Norman Joseph stood up and raised the demand unexpectedly.
- This ended up in further clashes and the event was disrupted.
- Meanwhile, the DCC president suspended Norman Joseph who started the issue.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know