PM Modi to participate in various events in Gujarat to mark Sardar Patel's 144th birth anniversary
By Money Control 30-Oct-2019
- PM Modi will pay tributes to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel at the 'Statue of Unity' in Kevadiya, Gujarat, to mark his 144th birth anniversary.
- Since 2014, October 31 is observed as the National Unity Day and people from all walks of life participate in the 'Run For Unity'.
- 'Run for Unity' is a symbol of unison and shows that the country is moving in one direction and collectively aims for "Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat", PM said.
- The "Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat" program was announced by the prime minister on October 31, 2015.
- The program aims to actively enhance interaction between people of diverse cultures living in different states and Union territories in the country.
ALSO READ: BJP overconfidence behind not so great showing in Gujarat?
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know