BJP overconfidence behind not so great showing in Gujarat?
By The New Indian Express 26-Oct-2019
- The Bharatiya Janata Party on Thursday won three of the six seats for which by-elections were held on October 21.
- The opposition Congress won three of the seats.
- Parbatbhai Patel, who vacated the seat after his election to the Lok Sabha, the Tharad seat had never been lost by BJP since its formation.
- The loss of the seat came as a surprise to the BJP.
- The party failed to sense the dissatisfaction among people with the party which failed to address local issues, like condition of roads, and the aftermath of excessive rains in rural areas that affected the people.
- OBC leader Alpesh Thakor, who quit the Congress to join BJP earlier this year, lost his Radhanpur seat to Congress' Raghu Desai by 3,814 votes.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know