CM to Visit Assembly Segments of Disqualified MLAs
- The BJP government is leaving no stone unturned to reach that target in the bypolls of the state.
- CM BS Yediyurappa is now planning to visit these constituencies again before the Model Code of Conduct for the byelections kicks in on Nov 11.
- Yediyurappa is scheduled to go on a spree of laying foundation stones for development works during his visit.
Also Read: "Will Not Try To Remove BJP Government," Says Kumaraswamy
- The CM will also visit Chikkaballapura on Nov 3 and Ranebennur and Hirekerur on Nov 7.
- However, the staff at the CMO said Yediyurappa’s proposed visit to Hirekerur, Ranebennur, and Chikkaballapura has nothing to do with the bypolls.