CM to Visit Assembly Segments of Disqualified MLAs
By Times Of India 30-Oct-2019
- The BJP government is leaving no stone unturned to reach that target in the bypolls of the state.
- CM BS Yediyurappa is now planning to visit these constituencies again before the Model Code of Conduct for the byelections kicks in on Nov 11.
- Yediyurappa is scheduled to go on a spree of laying foundation stones for development works during his visit.
Also Read: "Will Not Try To Remove BJP Government," Says Kumaraswamy
- The CM will also visit Chikkaballapura on Nov 3 and Ranebennur and Hirekerur on Nov 7.
- However, the staff at the CMO said Yediyurappa’s proposed visit to Hirekerur, Ranebennur, and Chikkaballapura has nothing to do with the bypolls.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know