Mizoram: CM to work on non developed SHC area
Also read: Admission of girls in Sainik Schools to begin from 2021-22 academic session, Rajnath Singh approves proposal
- Mizoram CM Zoramthanga is planning to develop the Sinlung Hills Council (SHC) area in the northeastern part of State.
- Addressing a campaign, the CM said, “Our government would make an all-out effort to transform the council area from being an underdeveloped area into an enlightened one.”
- Zoramthanga informed that SHC area is termed as ‘dark area of the North’ as it remained undeveloped and neglected.
- All paising the MNF government, education minister Lalchhandama Ralte said, “The MNF govt. headed by Zoramthanga is giving utmost concern to the development of the Hmar people.”
- The Sinlung Hills Councils elections would take place on November 5 for which 42 candidates are in the contest.