Special system for creation, revival, abolition of govt posts scrapped
By Navhind 09-Dec-2019
- The state cabinet headed by Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has decided to abolish the special mechanism under which inter-departmental committee of officers (IDCO).
- Scrap the mechanism created for creation and sanctioning the posts, such as housekeeping and security etc which were hitherto carried out by HLEC and IDCO.
- Chief Minister Sawant announced the decisions taken by the cabinet after the meeting.
- The government headed by former Chief Minister the late Manohar Parrikar had constituted the HLEC and IDCO as a special mechanism, initially for a period of one year.
- As per the cabinet decision was taken on Wednesday, the proposal for revival of the lapsed posts of all the departments whose assessment of strength is complete.
Also Read: Government ready to settle with Fomento, offers Rs 6 crore
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know