Government ready to settle with Fomento, offers Rs 6 crore
By TOI 22-Oct-2019
- Chief minister Pramod Sawant on Tuesday said that the government is ready for an out of court settlement to resolve the Sonsoddo issue, and urged Fomento to willingly quit the site and surrender it to the government.
- He also said that the state government was ready to pay Rs 6 crore to Fomento as dues.
- The government has also decided to purchase two bio-methanation plants to set up in Margao to treat wet waste generated in the town.
- Sawant chaired the high-power coordination committee (HPCC) meeting at the ministerial block at Porvorim to discuss the Sonsoddo issue.
- Sawant said that the government has agreed to the suggestion of a for out of court settlement. “We will discuss this issue with Fomento so that they can leave the place,” he said
Also Read: Central team to inspect site for IIT at Guleli
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know