Rahul Gandhi Says This Leader Is "The Most Honest Man In The BJP"
By Ndtv 22-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi today took a pot-shot at the BJP over one of its candidates in Haryana.
- He declared that no matter what button is pressed on EVMs, every vote will go to the ruling party.
- The "most honest man in the BJP", Rahul Gandhi tweeted on MLA Bakshish Singh Virk, who has been served notice by the EC for his controversial comment.
- On Sunday, the EC issued Mr Virk a show-cause notice and appointed a special observer to the constituency to take "corrective action".
- Mr Virk claimed that "a fake video had been made viral" and denied making any comment on EVMs.
ALSO READ: Why Haryana unlikely to be cakewalk for mighty BJP
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know