Why Haryana unlikely to be cakewalk for mighty BJP
By ThePrint 21-Oct-2019
- During the last election the BJP had virtually no presence in Haryana. Now, led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, the party is aiming to re-write history by securing a successive win.
- Congress remained deeply divided for the past five years but put its act together at the eleventh hour to bounce back into the reckoning.
- Jannayak Janata Party, the breakaway faction of Om Prakash Chautala’s (INLD), is striving to reclaim its core vote bank — the Jats of Haryana.
Also Read: More Muslims got govt scholarships under Modi govt than during Congress-led UPA-2
- Haryana has traditionally followed the pattern that the winner of the Lok Sabha elections also wins the assembly polls, which are usually held a few months after the former.
- More than 1.83 crore voters in Haryana are expected to cast their vote Monday. There are 1,169 candidates in the fray on 90 seats.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know