Youngsters want change - Sharad Pawar
By News 18 22-Oct-2019
- Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar expressed confidence that there will be a change of guard in Maharashtra after the Assembly elections.
- Voting for the 288 assembly seats in the state was held on Monday. Pawar, his grand-daughter Revati Sule and son-in-law Sadanand Sule voted at a polling booth in south Mumbai in the morning.
- Maharashtra lagged behind in sectors such as agriculture and industries, and there were job losses too, the former Union minister claimed.
- His statement came before the release of exit polls, which have predicted that the BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain Maharashtra in a landslide win.
- Election results will be out on October 24.
Also Read: Classic battle between two heavyweights will be watched closely in Western Maharashtra
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know