Kerala: voting disrupted due to heavy rains
By Times Of India 21-Oct-2019
- Heavy rain in Kerala disrupted the polling districts including the voting process.
- The IMD has also warned of thunderstorms with wind speed reaching 40 kmph accompanied by moderate rainfall.
- Around 10 polling booths in Ernakulam assembly constituency were affected due to heavy rainfall.
- Ernakulam district collector S Suhas said that steps were taken to shift polling materials to upper floors in the affected polling stations.
- “Around 500 police and fire force personnel were deployed to flush out water in affected polling booths,” he said.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know