Rules are for the well-being of people: K T Jaleel
By Mathrubhumi 21-Oct-2019
- Higher education K. T. Jaleel has come out with yet another justification in connection with the mark donation controversy.
- Jaleel stated that he did not do anything illegal in the matter.
- “Beyond rules and regulations, I considered the helplessness of a student in front of me,” he said.
- “Rules and regulations are for the prosperity and well-being of people,” the minister explained.
- Earlier, Youth Congress activists waved black flag against Jaleel when he came to Mukkam to attend the function.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know