Fact Check: Statement of Dushyant Chautala supporting BJP is five years old
By India Today 21-Oct-2019
- A screengrab of AajTak channel attributing a quote to Dushyant Chautala, founder of Jannayak Janta Party (JJP), is going viral on social media.
- According to the screengrab in Hindi, Chautala has said he will support the BJP if needed.
- Later, India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found that the viral photo is five years old.
- At that time, he was a member of the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD), a prominent regional party in Haryana.
- Regarding the viral statement, India Today also reached out to Dushyant's media advisor Deepkamal Saharan, he confirmed that Dushyant has not given such a statement.
ALSO READ: Why Haryana unlikely to be cakewalk for mighty BJP
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know