Remove illegal vendors from Sector 17, says HC
By Thetribune 18-Oct-2019
- Virtually rapping the authorities concerned for converting tourist attraction Chandigarh into a vending zone.
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court today issued directions for the immediate removal of unregistered vendors from Sector 17 while making it clear that the city’s downtown and Sector 1 to 6 were no-vending zones.
- Directions were also issued for allocating proposed sites to the registered vendors.
- For the purpose, the Bench of Chief Justice Ravi Shanker Jha and first puisne Justice Rajiv Sharma set a four-week deadline.
- The Bench also made it clear that only essential service providers described under the Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Municipal Corporation Chandigarh Bylaws-2018 will be allowed to operate from Sector 17.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know