The Andhra govt. to take legal action against media outlets
By The News Minute 17-Oct-2019
- The Andhra govt. has reportedly empowered departmental secretaries to take legal action against media outlets.
- Govt. is going to sue them for defamation, if they carried 'baseless' reports with ‘malafide' intention.
- The state cabinet is said to have accepted the proposal presented by the I&PR Minister Perni Venkatramaiah.
- The state government is planning to do so, by citing a Government Order dated 2007.
- The state may now extend that same power to all secretary-rank officials.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know