Doors closed for alliance with Chandrababu Naidu: Andhra BJP chief
By The News Minute 16-Oct-2019
- Andhra Pradesh BJP President Kanna Lakshminarayana reiterated Home Minister Amit Shah's stand over alliance with TDP was ruled out, stating that the 'doors were shut'.
- The BJP leader was responding to a statement made by Naidu after breaking off the alliance between the two parties.
- Speaking to reporters he said that Chandrababu Naidu had approached BJP after seeing the popularity of Narendra Modi.
- Earlier this week, addressing party workers Naidu had reportedly said that the party had clashed with the Centre for the people of Andhra, which led to TDP’s loss in the recent elections.
- At the time, Shah alleged that Naidu indulged in corruption in construction of Polavaram project and development of new state capital Amaravati.
ALSO READ: AP government will waive loans of all women's groups: Peddireddy
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know