Awarding moderation marks not first time in Kerala: K T Jaleel
By Mathrubhumi 17-Oct-2019
- Higher Education Minister K T Jaleel responded in the row corresponding to awarding special moderation marks.
- The minister said that it was not the first time in Kerala history that a student is being awarded moderation marks.
- He also added that those who are scared of the modifications in the education sector are raising allegations against higher education department.
- During the UDF reign, decision was taken to provide upto 20 marks moderation to those who failed in B.Tech exams in Calicut University.
- "Ramesh Chennithala has raised baseless allegations against such a normal process,” the minister added.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know