Kerala: Former IAS officer calls for Kashmir
By Times Of India 16-Oct-2019
- IAS officer Kannan Gopinathan, has called for a public protest against centre’s alleged 'high-handedness' with tape on their mouths.
- Gopinathan tweeted, “It has been 70 days since the entire population in our country has been shut.”
- It was only after 69 days that even basic mobile communication was restored partially, the tweet said.
- The IAS officer added, “govt. which can't ensure life and liberty for its people is highly incompetent and unfit to govern.”
- “A govt. which has not been able to resettle Kashmiri Pandits till now and now alienated the rest of the Kashmiris is incompetent for country,” he said.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know