Assam BJP chief to start its week-long tour for bypolls on Sunday
- Assam Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Ranjeet Das will start his 7-day election tour for the forthcoming byelection in Assam from Sunday.
- The Assam BJP chief will start the campaign on Sunday from Jania constituency in Barpeta district.
- He will stay for the night at Barpeta Road.
- The state BJP has sought adequate security arrangement for Ranjeet Kr Dass with “centralized escort & pilot”.
- Four legislative Assembly constituencies in Assam – 1-Ratabari, reserved for SC; 44-Jania; 74-Rangapara and 106-Sonari – will go to bypolls on October 21.
Also Read: Neither I nor Durga Das Boro is leaving Congress :Apurba Bhattacharjee