Neither I nor Durga Das Boro is leaving Congress :Apurba Bhattacharjee
By Northeast Now 11-Oct-2019
- “Neither I nor Durga Das Boro is leaving Congress and going to join the Asom Gana Parishad,” said Apurba Kumar Bhattacharjee.
- Several news reports were claiming that Apurba along with few other Congress leaders would join AGP.
- “Reports that have claimed that I will quit Congress to join AGP is politics of the lowest level,” Bhattacharjee further said.
- AGP spokesperson Manoj Saikia said, “Jaynath Sarma along with few Congress leaders including Apurba Bhattacharjee and Durga Das Boro will join AGP.”
- “If Saikia has any concrete proof with him that says I will join AGP then he should make it public,” Bhattacharjee further added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know