'Jagan Reddy is Acting Like a Psycho': Chandrababu Naidu Says Andhra CM Implementing 'Anti-people' Policies
By News 18 12-Oct-2019
- The bitter feud between Chandrababu Naidu and Jagan Mohan Reddy intensified after the TDP chief accused the new government in the state of implementing "anti-people policies".
- “The YSRCP government is implementing anti-people policies." Chandrababu Naidu accused.
- He added, "I am good to people who are good to me. But Jagan is acting like a psycho,"
- The two leaders have been at loggerheads ever since Jagan’s party came to power by decimating the TDP in the national and state-level elections.
- In September also, Naidu was taken into "preventive custody" to prevent him from taking part in a protest against the Jagan government.
ALSO READ: Chandrababu Naidu left behind financial mess in Andhra, says Jagan's govt
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know