Chandrababu Naidu left behind financial mess in Andhra, says Jagan's govt
- State Bank of India raising concerns about Andhra Pradesh's rising outstanding debts and sovereign guarantees.
- Over it, Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP government blamed the previous Chandrababu Naidu regime for the financial situation of the state.
- On the news in a section of media about an SBI letter on the loan taken by Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation (APPFC).
- The SBI, in its letter dated September 30, questioned the veracity of the guarantees offered by the state government for Rs 3,000 crore term loan for APPFC.
- "The pending bills and amounts drawn before elections were piled up on us and their mismanagement was carried forward and has fallen on us to clear." said FM Buggana Rajendernath.