Chandrababu Naidu left behind financial mess in Andhra, says Jagan's govt
By News Minute 12-Oct-2019
- State Bank of India raising concerns about Andhra Pradesh's rising outstanding debts and sovereign guarantees.
- Over it, Jagan Mohan Reddy-led YSRCP government blamed the previous Chandrababu Naidu regime for the financial situation of the state.
- On the news in a section of media about an SBI letter on the loan taken by Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation (APPFC).
- The SBI, in its letter dated September 30, questioned the veracity of the guarantees offered by the state government for Rs 3,000 crore term loan for APPFC.
- "The pending bills and amounts drawn before elections were piled up on us and their mismanagement was carried forward and has fallen on us to clear." said FM Buggana Rajendernath.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know