Mizo CM appealed all to combat HIV/AIDS
By Northeast Now 12-Oct-2019
- Kicking off an HIV/AIDS sensitization campaign in Aizawl, CM Zoramthanga made a clarion call to combat the disease.
- “The present status of HIV/AIDS in Mizoram is quite alarming,” Zoramthanga said.
- “Mizoram has the dubious distinction of being the highest HIV prevalent state in the country,” the CM informed.
- “The deadly disease should be fought on war footing so that the state can register a low rate of its occurrence,” Zoramthanga added.
- He appealed all to pay attention to the various important measures taken up by the government for combatting the deadly disease.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know