Death of Bru woman in Mizoram stalls final phase of repatriation
By Times Of India 12-Oct-2019
- The alleged murder of a Bru woman in a village in Mizoram's Mamit district has stalled the ninth and final phase of repatriation.
- On Wednesday, only 25 people from six families in two camps could be repatriated.
- Officials from Mizoram failed to enter the four other camps as protests continued against the death of 33-year-old Linda Reang.
- Linda was allegedly subjected to racial taunts and burnt alive by her Mizo husband in Mamit district in Mizoram.
- However, protests continued in four other relief camps in Kanchanpur subdivision.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know