Andhra CM launches free eye care, one of the poll promises of the ruling YSRCP
By News Minute 11-Oct-2019
- Andhra CM Jagan launched the 'YSR Kanti Velugu', the scheme which provides free eye care.
- Speaking at the event Jagan said that in the first phase of the scheme, lover 70 lakh school students will be screened between October 10 and 16.
- In the second phase between November 1 and December 31, the state government plans to take up secondary screening during which further tests and treatment will be done.
- "There are about 2.12 crore people in the state with ailments and 80% of these can be avoided with precaution." Jagan said.
- He added that we have taken up this scheme with Rs 560.88 crore and will provide tests, treatment, surgeries in six phases spread over three years.
ALSO READ: Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela's son surrenders in furniture case, granted bail
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know