Ex-Andhra Speaker Kodela's son surrenders in furniture case, granted bail
By News Minute 11-Oct-2019
- Kodela Sivarama Krishna, the son of former AP Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao, surrendered in connection to a case of furniture theft booked against him.
- Sivarama appeared in front of the local magistrate after a High Court order, based on a police case booked against him and his father.
- They were alleged diverting Assembly furniture to unauthorised places, which included a private showroom belonging to Sivaram Krishna.
- High Court granted conditional bail and the accused will have to visit the Thullur police station every Friday.
- Police had also booked Siva Prasada Rao and his son on August 25 under Sections 409 and 411 of the IPC for diverting the furniture.
Also read: SBI has questioned the veracity of AP govt. gaurantees
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know