Jayagopal seeks bail in Subhasri's death case
By News Minute 11-Oct-2019
- AIADMK ex-councillor Jayagopal, who has been arrested for putting up illegal banners for his son’s wedding that killed Subhasri, has sought bail.
- The leader submitted his bail application stating that AIADMK cadres had done it out of ‘love and affection.’
- Two cases have been filed against Jayagopal for putting up hoardings illegally without permission from the Chennai Corporation.
- Jayagopal, in his bail plea, accused the Chennai police of having 'mechanically' adding his name to the FIR with an 'ulterior motive’.
- Justice B Pugazhendi posted the matter for hearing on October 15 after the prosecution sought time to respond.
Also Read: Modi-Xi Jinping meet: Mahabalipuram monuments closed to tourists
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know