Karnataka assembly speaker bans TV cameras in house
By The News Minute 09-Oct-2019
- Karnataka Assembly Speaker Vishweshwar Hegde Kageri banned TV channels from video-graphing the proceedings of the house.
- “Journalists can take visuals from the Assembly. Camera persons will not be allowed inside the assembly and Vidhana Parishad from now on,” Hedge.
- Journalists will be allowed to sit in the press gallery, however, private TV channels will not be allowed with cameras.
- Similar to Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV, the output of the live proceedings will be shared by the Assembly.
- Every year, the Speakers of the state assemblies and the chairpersons of the Vidhana Parishad gather for the All India Presiding Officers Conference.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know