Aaganwadi workers in Jharkhand call off strike, govt to consider pay hike
By Hindustan Times 08-Oct-2019
- Over 80,000 Aaganwadi workers across Jharkhand have resolved to call off their ongoing strike from October 10.
- Social Welfare, Women and Child Development minister Louis Marandi announced to enhance their honorarium.
- Also, the minister withdraw job termination orders issued against their leaders.
- JSAWU president Balmukund Sinha said, “The minister has assured us to rescind dismissal orders passed against 35 state leaders and district presidents.”
- Sinha added, “If the minister fails to implement her promise, Aaganwadi workers would again go to strike.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know