Mizo people are against of CAB : Mizo CM to Shah
By Northeast Now 07-Oct-2019
- Mizoram CM Zoramthanga told Union Home Minister Amit Shah that people are against the proposed amendment to the Citizenship Act, 1955.
- Zoramthanga also told Shah that the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) could open a “floodgate of illegal immigrants” in Mizoram.
- The CM called on Amit Shah, who has visited the state for the first time after taking charge as the union home minister.
- Shah addressed a gathering after inaugurating the North East Handloom & Handicraft Exhibition 2019 in the state capital.
- During their meeting, the two leaders had discussions on several issues, say media reports.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know