Mizoram will have broad gauge rail line by 2021: Union Home Minister Amit Shah
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday said that Mizoram’s capital Aizawl will be connected through broad gauge railway line by 2021.
- Inaugurating the handloom and handicraft exhibition organised by the North East Council here.
- Shah said the BJP-led government at the Centre had allocated more resources to Mizoram compared to that by the UPA government.
- “BJP has allocated more budget for Mizoram than the UPA government.
- The Congress had during the 13th finance commission allocated Rs 19, 974 crore to the state, while Modi-led government in the 14th finance commission accorded Rs 42,972 crore for the state’s development,” he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know