Jagan Mohan Reddy invites Modi to launch YSR Rythu Bharosa on Oct. 15
By Thehindu 06-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Saturday and invited him to launch the State government’s flagship scheme YSR Rythu Bharosa in Nellore on October 15.
- The Chief Minister also sought the Central government’s cooperation in sorting out the issues arising from bifurcation of the unified State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Mr. Jagan told Mr. Modi that the State required a grant-in-aid of approximately 61,072 crore, but the Centre had so far released only 6,740 crore, while various bills amounting to nearly 50,000 crore were pending clearance.
- He reiterated that the Centre was obliged to accord Special Category Status (SCS) on the lines of what was given to the northeastern States to give a boost to the industrial .
- He pointed out that the Centre was due to release 18,970 crore towards bridging the revenue deficit.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know