Assam plans to set up pipeline with Myanmar to transport petroleum product
By NorthEast Now 05-Oct-2019
- Assam will soon have a product pipeline between India and Myanmar to transport petroleum product from Northeast.
- Assam industry minister Chandra Mohan Patowary stated," The work for Barauni in Bihar to Guwahati in Assam pipeline work has started by GAIL India Limited."
- The Minister also said that the government is planning to set up steel and rod unit with investment of Rs 900 crore.
- “We are also in the process of setting up Jogighopa multimodal logistic hub, which is expected to connect Northeast with South East Asian countries," he further said.
- Patowary also highlighted that the government is in talks with the ITC so that bamboo from Assam could be sourced to use for matchbox and agarbatti sticks Assam.
Also Read: State Government takes initiative towards better health for tea tribe community
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know