State Government takes initiative towards better health for tea tribe community
By NorthEast Now 25-Sep-2019
- Assam chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal formally launched the Free Drugs Scheme for 651 Tea Garden Hospitals of the State.
- Launching the scheme, the chief minister said most of the tea garden hospitals could not provide medicines to the patients of the tea tribe community.
- For this, schemes like Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) service in 442 tea gardens with 80 MMU vehicles and wage compensation of Rs 12,000 are being launched.
- An amount of Rs 20 crore would be spent every year for the scheme.
- Sonowal also highlighted schemes of the State Government like free rice to the tea tribes’ community.
Also Read: Poshan Rath programme starts with the aim of creating nutrition awareness
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know