Village Secretariat system launched in Andhra Pradesh
By The Hindu 03-Oct-2019
- On Wednesday, CM Jagan has inaugurated the Village Secretariat system at Karapa village near Kakinada.
- CM Jagan called it a happy coincidence with the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, who firmly believed that the country would perish if development eluded villages.
- Andhra Pradesh became a role model for other States by setting up village and ward secretariats.
- These institutions will render over 500 types of services at their doorstep.
- CM also said that bribing officials to get ration cards or pensions or to avail any welfare scheme will be past for the state now.
Also read: Jagan has to appear in court every week in DA(Disappropriate Assets) case
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know