Jagan has to appear in court every week in DA(Disappropriate Assets) case
By News Minute 02-Oct-2019
- CM Jagan has filed petition, seeking exemption from personal appearance in the court for the hearing of alleged DA cases, saying he may influence the witnesses.
- The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) submitted its counter to the court of Principal Special Judge for CBI cases in Hyderabad.
- Jagan had filed a petition last month pleading for exemption from weekly hearing into the cases.
- The YSRCP chief has not appeared in the court since he became Chief Minister in May as he was granted the exemption.
- And YSRCP leader denied all the charges and termed them as political vendetta.
ALSO READ: Jagan Mohan's poor decisions on PPAs damaging AP’s image, says Chandrababu Naidu
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know