Rahul Gandhi Meets Pinarayi Vijayan, Discusses Bandipur ban
By The Hindu 02-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi met Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday.
- Rahul Gandhi held a 20-minute discussion with CM Vijayan at Kerala House and later briefed reporters.
- He said he had taken up the matter of night travel ban and youngsters protesting against it.
Also Read: Congress to learn many things from Pala bypolls: Sudheeran
- The activists of various youth organizations are on a relay hunger strike connectivity through the forest stretch of NH 766.
- Let us tell you that the movement of traffic between the Kerala-Karnataka border is banned from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. to avoid any disturbance to wildlife.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know