BJP MLA criticises PM for his partial behaviour towards Karnataka flood victims
By The Times Of India 02-Oct-2019
- BJP Senior party legislator and former Union minister Basangouda Patil came in the open to criticise the Centre for not releasing funds for relief operations.
- Patil’s open attack comes as a response to Modi’s tweet in support of flood-hit Bihar.
- Pointing at prime minister’s tweet, Patil severely criticised him for being selective in responding to flood situation.
- “Karnataka has elected 25 MP from BJP. No southern state supported the party in this manner. Yet, the BJP leadership is ignoring Karnataka," he stated.
- “The Centre is targeting Yediyurappa. They wanted to corner the CM by denying flood relief funds to Karnataka,” he further added.
Also Read: Karnataka is efficient enough to tackle problem of funds: MP Tejasvi Surya
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know