Odisha Congress president seeks donation from people for fighting assembly bypoll
By Hindustantimes 01-Oct-2019
- President of Odisha Pradesh Congress Committee Niranjan Patnaik has requested common people and well-wishers of the party to donate funds to enable the party meet election expenses for the bypoll elections for Bijepur Assembly constituency scheduled to be held on October 21.
- Bypoll to Bijepur assembly constituency is being held after chief minister Naveen Patnaik vacated it.
- His appeal for funds came as party candidate Dilip Panda filed nominations for the Bijepur bypoll today.
- “The party will spend funds for contesting the Bijepur by-poll, but it will be not enough to meet the expenses.
- Congress is not in a situation to match the expenses of ruling BJD and BJP,” said Patnaik, who with declared assets of Rs 60 crore was among the richest MLA candidates for the Assembly election this year.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know